Some people relish getting hitched in a plush hotel where bride and groom are wearing their traditional attire with all their family, relatives and friends around them. Whereas, you have others who like getting hitched in their own unique and strange ways as those traditional ways are not enough for them to make their wedding day a memorable one. So, get all set to know five fanciful ways of getting hitched.
- Skydiving Wedding: A unique way of getting hitched with the person you love, as you tie your wedding knot in the middle of the sky, by saying yes to the registrar and jump together into a new adventure of life, holding hands of your partner and promising to be faithful throughout your life. And after landing you can join the party with your guests and celebrate the occasion till late hours. But of course, before going through this adventure you have to undergo few medical test and mini training session if you are not certified skydiver.
- Bungee Jumping Wedding: Its another midsky wedding, where the couple tied with all the safeguard ropes and other equipments, says yes, to the registrar and jumps from a height, promising to be with each other for their entire life. And after their breathtaking jump they join the guest and party night long.
- Underwater Wedding: Unlike, the earlier two here the wedding is taken place under water which has become one of the popular and unique way to exchange vows. As in all adventurous weddings, here also certain rules must be respected, like the participants must be physically fit, should posses their scuba diving certificates and another important aspect is weather, as wedding can only be taken place if weather conditions are perfect. And all the participants there are given special masks which helps them for mutual communication and gives maximum comfort and the duration of the ceremony is restricted to 20 mins.
- Nudist Wedding: This one is of its kind, requiring most courageous and self-confident people to participate in. This type wedding has taken place earlier also but the most recent one took place on Valentine’s day 2012, where nine couples got married in their birthday suit.
- Mount Everest Peak Wedding: Its not just a fancy but a Nepalese couple actually got married on the peak of Mt. Everest which created a history in itself. Couple named Pem Dorjee and Moni Mulepati, kept their unique wedding plan a secret until they made it, they spent more than 10 mins at the peak, briefly took off oxygen masks, exchanged vows and their friends took pictures and made it to the top on Rotary Centennial Everest Expedition.